Ever thought you’d stumble upon a lush, artsy, multicultural neighborhood in the heart of Panama City?
Bienvenido a El Cangrejo.
El Cangrejo has become a haven for expats from all walks of life, and for good reason. If you’re seeking a multicultural, artsy and vibrant neighborhood with a huge dollop of personality, El Cangrejo is the perfect spot in Panama City. Read on to explore what this walkable neighborhood can offer: here’s our guide to finding everything from macarons to El Panama.
- Grocery shopping in Panama, from local fresh markets to US-style supermarkets and specialty shops, bakeries and more
- Eating Out: Top International and Panamanian Cuisine
- Nightlife & Entertainment
- Sports & Outdoors
- Getting Around
- Healthcare: Clinics, Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Raising Kids in El Cangrejo: Safety, Childcare and Schools for All Ages
- Postal Service & Deliveries
- And… if you’ve just landed in Panama City, our Guide to “A Perfect Saturday in El Cangrejo”